Saturday, June 8, 2013

Other posts

   Fun started  

 "wow!check it out buddy my new cell phone..its awesome.It has got with my favorite theme of  cosmic wars.".....its a call from my friend.Yesterday I've found myself in the darkness of a terrific war.It has got with huge space ship and the giant aliens with terror in them.Suddenly I opened my eyes and saw a pillow in my hand and a toy car in the other.I remembered I was reading the book 'universal dust' ,a comic book..ha ha...what a dream I've got with.Universe itself a mystery,according to the book a huge cloud of dust with tremendous densious matter in it,is surrounding our solar system and are not actually covering it.
       Universe and its history,got with some miraculous ideas as in my thought.The expanding of the small orange sized matter into a huge volume that we can't imagine,how big it is.My friend yesterday shared his idea about the universe.He told me about the solar system and all the facts what he had got with.I smiled at him and said,"my friend you have got much with the universe and its ideas..but in my sense I think you have missed the other galaxies and the odd solar systems in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment